Our focus has and will always remain on the health and safety of our staff, clients, and patients. Effective June 15, 2020, clients will be permitted to enter our building with new safety measures in place.
- We will continue to emphasize online check-in forms and touchless check-out processes to eliminate sharing paper, pens, and touching personal items.
- Our front desk will limit the number of clients that can approach at one time to ensure
proper 6′ social distancing is taking place.
- All clients entering the building are required to wear a mask at all times-no exceptions.
- Two clients per pet are allowed inside.
- If you prefer to remain in your vehicle, we will facilitate all communication via phone.
We appreciate your compliance and patience with our policies. As always, thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s health as well as your safety.